Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not review information, obtain goods or services from, or otherwise use the Site.
- LIMITED RIGHT TO USE SITE. The viewing, printing, or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license to use for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (not for resale or redistribution).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. National Center for Safety Initiatives, NCSI, www.ncsisafe.com, NCSI 360, the "Check it Twice" screening product and each of the respective logos are registered or unregistered trademarks of NCSI. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of NCSI.
- DISCLAIMERS. NO INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR PROVIDED BY NCSI EITHER ORALLY OR IN WRITING IS INTENDED OR SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NCSI AND ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT. NCSI SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEB SITES, CONTAINED IN ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER NCSI NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY. IF YOU INTEND TO USE INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM NCSI FOR EMPLOYMENT SCREENING PURPOSES, NCSI RECOMMENDS THAT YOU CONSULT WITH LEGAL COUNSEL TO REVIEW YOUR SCREENING CRITERIA TO ENSURE YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE EMPLOYMENT RELATED LAWS.
- TERMINATION. NCSI may suspend, disrupt or terminate your account, any User ID issued to you, and your access to any and all information, goods or services obtained from NCSI if, in NCSI’s sole discretion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement or payments to NCSI for the information, goods or services provided become past due.
- MODIFICATION. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any information or other content appearing on the Site.
- NOTICES OF INFRINGEMENT.NCSI prohibits the posting of any content that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to NCSI at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right. NCSI will remove any posted content that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under US law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)). NCSI’s contact for submission of notices under this Section 4 is: General Counsel, National Center for Safety Initiatives LLC,PO Box39008, Cleveland , Ohio 44139 Telephone 440-542-9690.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the State and Federal Courts of the State of Ohio.